BINGO HOUSE RULES
AMERICAN LEGION POST 98 ST. PAUL PARK, MN 55071
LICENSE # 00136
1. A total of 10 Games will be played on each occasion. All games will be on a 1 row,3 faced bingo card.
2. A minimum of 15 Players is required before a Bingo occasion can start.
3. A player must play a minimum 4 games prior to game 10 cover all.
4. No bingo cards may be purchased AFTER the first number is called.
5. No bingo packets will be sold once game 1 has started
6. No refunds or exchanges on bingo cards. All Transactions are in cash only.
7. Bingo daubers must be used on all cards.
8. Winners must “bingo” on LAST number called.
9. It is the Players responsibility to gain the attention of the caller to stop the game when a bingo has been achieved.
10. The Director may cancel Bingo, due to in climate weather, special events, or other unforeseen circumstances or lack of attendance.
11. A player must be 18 years of age or over to play Bingo.
12. Management reserved the right to refuse service to anyone for abusive language or other disruptive behavior.
13. All Management decisions are final.
THERE IS HOPE FOR PROBLEM GAMBLERS
**Illegal gambling is prohibited on the premises**
Covid 19 ALERT, due to Covid 19 our bingo sessions are currently on hold to keep our Staff and Patrons healthy. Normal bingo sessions are played every Tuesday at 6:30pm,